Sunday 1 January 2012

Blabbering on New Year



Leonard: "Shut up, Howard! Sheldon, we have to do this."

Sheldon: "No, we don't. We have to take in nourishment, expel waste, and inhale enough oxygen to keep our cells from dying. Everything else is optional."
(The Big Bang Theory, S1E09, The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization)


We decide what we have to do with our lives, don't we? (sounds selfish, eh? please tell me it doesn't.)

Stepping into maturity doesn't turn out to be as what I imagined when I was a child. I can see what a naive child I was back then haha.

What I have to do is maybe simply put the past behind (which is not simple at all, so why did I use the term 'simply?' ) and..... move on? :p Yak, just wait and see if I will eventually grow up muahahehae.

"Memories are wonderful things, if you don't have to deal with the past."
(Before Sunset, 2004)



Welcome, 2012.



P.S: Sorry for the annoying grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment